Leadership Workshop Series
The Leadership Workshop Series is a four-part preparation project to break the ice on community engagement and cooperative economics. The overall theme tells the story of how community engagement leads to poverty alleviation and neighborhood advancement. This workshops are a hands-on opportunity to enhance academic and training experiences.
The series answers:
- What is Community Engagement?
- What is Community Cooperative Economics?
- What is Working in Liberation?
- What is Economic Mobility?
- What is Relevant History?
- What do these concepts have to do with poverty?
- Why should communities participate in cooperative economics?
If you like to join this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.